Sunday, November 10, 2013

FREE nail polish

I have always had a nail polish addiction and when I heard about Julep I was so excited to try it out! It is a subscription service where you get nail polishes and beauty products delivered to your door monthly.  They have amazing colors and they last longer and go on better than any nail polish I've ever tried (trust me, that's a lot)!  I recently got the starter box in "bombshell" and now you can also get one for free!  Click through this link, take the style quiz, and receive an amazing product.  You just have to pay shipping, but two nail polishes and a product for about $3 is an amazing deal! It arrives in a little black box with adorable packaging--this would even make a great gift or stocking stuffer!


http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/372594/
xoxo Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment