My boyfriend and I are planning a cruise for next year and all I can think of is all the Lilly Pulitzer I want! There are a few items from this season and a few from previous seasons I think I need! I am on the lookout for previous season items, so if you are selling or see any for sale please let me know.
1. I am obsessed with Let's Cha Cha and the Eliza dress. This is one of my favorite prints ever and the fit of this dress is perfect! I've been trying to find it for awhile, but it is crazy expensive on eBay! I also love the current print Jellies be Jammin Eliza.
2. This is another super popular dress that is current season but this print is hard to find! The Eaton Shift in Pop Pink Southern Charm is another I love and think would be great for a cruise. The pink is a lot brighter in person! Here is the Eaton in another color on the Lilly Pulitzer site.
3. I just got this Tory Burch Amanda Hobo and I'm obsessed! It's a little on the heavy side, but the perfect size for almost anything. Keep your eye out for discount codes, many sites are having great sales right now!
4. I'm so glad Evelyn Henson came out with a Kansas City print! I love all her prints and paintings but this one is my favorite because it reminds me of so many childhood memories. Here is a link to check out the rest of her work!
5. I am not a huge jewelry person, but I've been admiring Kendra Scott for awhile and want some of her jewelry! I love that these 'Morgan' earrings aren't too gaudy and won't break the bank.
6. I've also been recently loving Julep nail polishes! They stay on so well for me and have great colors. I may be partial because of the name, but I'm currently loving this sparkly, barbie pink Caitlin! Click this link for a free starter box!
Hope y'all have a good Memorial Day weekend! Let me know what's on your weekly wishlist!